Shopping for wedding dresses can be a daunting task. How are you supposed to pick something in a sea of the same shade of white? These brides took it to the next level and opted out of the traditional white dress that people expect when someone’s getting married. If you’re planning and aren’t having luck finding a dress that you love maybe try shopping for it in your favorite color instead. Take a page out of these twenty-five beautiful women’s book and do something a little different.
1. A sleek black dress and floral crown.
2. This Beautiful Beaded Saree
Custom made in Pakistan for the bride. Photo by Lindsey Paradiso.
3. A Dusty Blue Princess Gown
4. The golden gown made of dreams
5. A Stunning Purple Gown
6. This Romantic Embroidered Bodice
7. A stunning Golden and Embroidered Gown
8. A yellow stunner perfect for a summer wedding.
9. This blue floral gown that’s reminiscent of the past
10. This blue dress that makes the bride look like a Grecian Goddess.
11. A green and beige custom dress designed by the bride
Dress made by Obrigada. Photo by Shutter Key Photography
12. This blue floral showstopper
13. A burgundy vintage find
Dress is found vintage. Photo by Fox and Owl Studio
14. This simple green dress
15. A golden dress straight out of the Great Gatsby
Photo by Robyn Fink
16. This royal burgundy gown
Dress by Von Lancelot. Photo by Rochambeau Photography
17. A sleek black lace dress
Dress is from Amazon. Photo by Ariana Maddox
18. A ruffled dream of a dress
19. This custom made Princess Gown
20. A green sequined dress the Little Mermaid would be jealous of
21. This Burnt Orange Gown perfect for a cliffside wedding
Photo by Laura Schneider
22. A soft floral gown
Photo by Tanja
23. This green skirt and white lace bodice, which matches perfectly with the Grooms suit
24. A beautiful golden saree with red accents
Saree by TrueLove Studio Khonkaen from Thailand, Photo by the Olive Branch
25. This beautiful black lacy gown